Advisory BoardSeptember 4, 2021 2022-06-01 7:04
Meet the members of the Business Administration Division Advisory Board
- Vichai has gained years of directorship and management experience in more than 100 companies under Saha Group, enhancing his broad expertise over wide range of businesses, such as consumer goods, food and beverages, beauty & cosmetics, textile, investments, including real estate development both in commercial and industrial sectors.
- Almost 20 years of work and academic collaboration in the discipline of Marketing & Branding, spanning business consulting, creative marketing strategy and anchored strategic development with several blue-chip corporations both local and multi-national. He had been awarded by Asian Marketing Congress (The Appies Awards) for 3 consecutive years since 2011 -2013.
- Prior joining KTB Securities (Thailand) Co.,Ltd, he held a position at One Asset ,Credit Suisse Bank, Hong Kong as Director of Investment, and Chief Investment Officer Post at Asset Plus Fund management. He holds several academic positions at Chulalongkorn University and National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA).
- Somjin has various academic and professional experiences in capital market. His experiences include six years as a faculty member of NIDA Graduate School of Business Administration, four years in Foreign Bonds Department of Kankaku Securities in Tokyo, three years in Venture Capital at One Asset Management, four years as the Head of Derivatives Department at Kim Eng Securities (Thailand) PLC. As the president of One Asset Management Company, he led a consortium of leading securities companies to launch ThaiDex SET50 ETF, the first and the largest equity ETF in Thailand.
- The Managing Director with a remarkable marketing experience in edible products, namely confectionery, ice-cream, food supplement, and alcoholic beverage.
- At the moment, Chanit is the Managing Director of Banpu Electric Vehicle Business for Banpu Public Company Limited
- Don Nakornthab is Senior Director of the Economic and Policy Department at the Bank of Thailand. His primary responsibilities include overseeing the monitoring and analysis of Thailand’s macroeconomic conditions as well as formulation of monetary policy recommendations to support the Bank’s monetary policy decisions.
- Worawat is responsible for driving the development of new organization capabilities, human capital development, and new way of working, which are key to the Bank’s vision to become the most admired bank. He has over 10 years of human resource management and development exposure together with 16 years of experiences in investment banking and financial advisory services to both public and private sectors.
- As Chief Development Officer at Mae Fah Luang Foundation Royal Patronage oversee the dissemination of the foundation’s core principles both through development projects and through its “Living University” This includes setting long-term strategies and management of the foundation’s knowledge and human capital in order to optimize the outcome.
- As the Deputy Executive Director – Innovation Department – strategic planning and formulating new financial support mechanisms to promote innovation project. Advising local and international companies on business development and management of innovation
- Siriwat has distinguished management and marketing experience with over 16 years in the Information Technology industry.
- As Chief Strategic Development Officer, Dr. John launched Ananda as UrbanTech company and leads company innovation strategy and investment
- An Advocate for lifelong learning, James is constantly learning, accumulating over 30 years of experience in business consulting, coaching, and facilitation that span multiple continents, cultures and industries.
- As the Marketing Director, Thosaphol improves existing and expanding market into different countries and starts the world’s new distribution platform disrupting the existing design. Bring Thai brands to the world biggest design show case, operating online retail sales during Milan Design week. The combinations of 32 Thai brands, April 2018.
- Currently, Voravudh is the newly-appointed CEO of Direct Asia Thailand, who will be joining Direct Asia Thailand on July 2019. In his current capacity, he is responsible for driving Direct Asia Thailand as Thailand’s No.1 online motor insurance.
- Over 25 years of work experience in treasury and global markets business. Preecha is responsible for operating & managing overall bank’s liquidity and interest rate risk in banking book as well as bank’s investment portfolios.
- Several established Thai brands are no longer local brands as they have successfully reached out to customers in global markets. One of them is the anti-cough pill Hatakabb (Sim Tien Hor), which is a popular Thai product for Chinese customers.
- Christian is a First Executive Vice President at Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) since December 2015. He is responsible for the digitization of the bank, the set up of an agile organization and the delivery of large-scale projects such as national e-payments, robotic process automation and new digital platforms