CollaborationSeptember 4, 2021 2022-06-01 6:40
- We have active student exchange programs with many reputable universities in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- We partner with the School of Hotel and Tourism Management, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, one of the top institutions in hospitality education, to offer 4+1 and dual degree programs for our graduates.
- We are part of the unique APHMP (Asia-Pacific Hospitality Management Program). This special tripartite programme is a partnership with the Chinese University of Hong Kong and University of Queensland (Australia), two leading institutions in hospitality education. Students in this program will spend one year studying in three different cities, developing a more international outlook.
- Partnerships with top companies, government agencies, and international organizations, namely Minor Hotel Group, Starwood, Marriott International, Accor Hotels, TCEB, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Ministry of Tourism and Sports, DASTA, Local Alike, Samut Sakhon City Development, Mekong Tourism, Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), etc.
- With MUIC’s more than 30 years of history, our successful alumni now working in the industry provide excellent networking opportunities for professional connection and development