Master of Business Administration (MBA)August 27, 2021 2023-03-31 5:47
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
How to Apply
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
When to Apply
Mahidol University International College’s academic calendar is based on a system of three trimesters – Trimester 1 (September-December), Trimester 2 (January-April) and Trimester 3 (April-July) – each running for 12 weeks.
Please fill in this form if you are interested in the MBA program at MUIC. We will contact you as soon as the application for the MBA program starting in September 2023 is open.
Link google form: https://forms.gle/9bjU6LQP8GDSZx7D8.
|Support Documents Submission Deadline||TBA|
|Notification of Eligibility for Entrance/Interview Examination||TBA|
|Entrance/Interview Examination Date||TBA|
|––Announcement of Successful Candidates||TBA|
|Registration and Payment||TBA|
Steps to Apply
Check your eligibility
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any field from an institution certified by the Thai Commission on Higher Education.
- Have one of the following Mathematics tests (Choose ONE only); – MUIC-Quantitative Paper Test (Take an Entrance Examination) – GMAT scores, A good score on the quantitative part (within 5 years on the application date)
- Have one of the following English proficiency tests within 2 years on the application date (Choose ONE only);
|TOEFL iBT||IELTS Academic||MU-Grad Plus||
Overall 79 via https://www.ets.org/toefl/
Overall 6.0 via IDP or British Council
Not less than 70 Faculty of Graduate Studies
Not less than 84 (for MU Graduates only)
|Bank||Siam Commercial Bank|
|Account Name||Mahidol University International College|
Submit the document
- Application Fee Pay-in slip
- Required Documents
– Two (2) of original official transcript (English Translated);
– Two (2) copies of diploma (English Translated);
– Two (2) original official of English proficiency test report, please contact your test center requesting for delivery service of the score report to Mahidol University International College.
|English Proficiency Test||Details for Delivery|
|TOEFL iBT||*** Order score via www.ets.org *** Institution Code: C186|
|IELTS Academic||Please delivery an original official score report via postal service to: International Graduate Studies Office (iGS), Mahidol University International College Room 422, 4th Floor, Aditayathorn Building 999 Phutthamonthon, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand, 73170 Contact Number +66 (0) 2700 5000 Ext. 4483|
|MU-Grad Plus||Please send a copy of score report via email with your name-surname and application ID to email@example.com|
|MU ELT||Please send a copy of score report via email with your name-surname and application ID to firstname.lastname@example.org|
– Two (2) copies of Mathematics test report;
– Two (2) sealed letters of recommendation from university lecturers or employers (form available on online application system);
– Two (2) copies of citizen identification card (for Thais) or passport (for foreign nationals);
– Two (2) copies of house registration (for Thai);
– Two (2) 2-inch photos taken within the last 6 months;
Remarks: All copies of required documents must be signed and certified.
- Statement of purpose for Academic year 2021 – 2022, the following two essays are required of all applicants as part of the admission process:
- Please state reasons for undertaking graduate work and a relation to your undergraduate study/current employment and professional goals. (450 words)
Length and Format of statement of purpose and essay:
12-point Times New Roman, single-spaced. Include your full name, application ID and the proposed program of study at the top of every pages.
- Submit a statement of purpose both of word file and pdf. format to the email: email@example.com. (Please use length and format to shape your essay).
- Submit all support documents via postal service (or in person) to:
The Office of International Graduate Studies (iGS)
Mahidol University International College,
Aditiyathorn Building, Room 422, Floor 4th,
999 Phutthamonthon 4 Road, Salaya, Nakhonpathom,
All qualified applicants will be invited to do an Entrance Examination;
– MUIC-Quantitative Mathematics Paper Test (if do not have GMAT score), and
– Interview Examination
Announcement of successful candidates on MUIC website and will be informed via email. The acceptance letter along with relevant documents will be issued for successful applicants so that he/she can proceed to enrollment at the university.
Verification of Academic Records (Important)
To secure the admission standards, successful applicants must complete the verification of academic records procedure before the semester starting date (or as assigned by the Faculty of Graduate Studies), otherwise his/her admission status may be considered of termination.
1. Verification of Graduation
All successful applicants must request their previous university to directly send an authentic academic records to Mahidol University International College.
Since the entire process may take time (up to 90 days or greater), successful applicants are highly advised to early start the procedure as soon as possible.
Contact International Graduate Studies Office (iGS)
For Graudate Students