PC Scholarship for ExcellenceAugust 29, 2021 2022-06-01 6:37
PC Scholarship for Excellence
- Intend to graduate high school within 6 months or have graduated from high school or equivalent.
- Possess a GPA of not less than 3.00 or equivalent. Other evidence of academic performance will be considered.
- Must pass the MUIC Entrance Examination or PC Direct Track before studying in EP or MP.
Documents required to be uploaded with the application form:
- A copy of the applicant’s academic performance report or transcripts
- A copy of the applicant’s high school diploma or equivalent (five terms of Thai high school results are acceptable in quarter 2 only)
- An essay by the applicant of least 300 words explaining “The desire to improve English or math proficiency in order to pursue further study at MUIC and future plans”
- A copy of the applicant’s Thai ID card or passport
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s teachers, supervisors, coaches, or mentors (not PC instructors). (Recommendation Form) *Applicants’ teachers or supervisors must submit the letter to PC directly via email or post
- Certificates, achievements, awards, and other documents of the applicant’s can be submitted (optional)
|Application period||Effective on|
|April 20 – June 16, 2022||
MP/PC4: (Jun. 20 – Aug. 19, 2022)
June 29 – September 1, 2022
(Sep. 19 – Nov. 25, 2022)
For more information, please contact the PC office at email@example.com