Strategic PlanAugust 13, 2021 2023-02-15 8:05
- Conduct strategic planning process and assist the development of long-term goals and strategic objectives for MUIC;
- Oversee and coordinate Performance Agreement between Mahidol University and MUIC;
- Suggest changes to current strategic plans, procedures, and policies based on current trends and an analysis of the potential benefits and risks of implementing new strategies;
- Promote and communicate MUIC strategic plans to the stakeholders, students, staff and faculty members;
- Motivate every member of MUIC to be involved in the preparation of action plans and performance agreements, and shift from plans to execution;
- Monitor and evaluate every section’s performance regarding strategic plans and performance agreements; and
- Play a central role in managing and monitoring MUIC Strategic Project Management Process to analyze and evaluate its effectiveness and progress.
- Drive every part of MUIC to use the EdPEx standards in implementing approaches;
- Conduct and develop EdPEx Self-Assessment Report (SAR) of MUIC, including the preparation to obtain an EdPEx assessment annually;
- Encourage MUIC staff members to carry out risk assessment of each department and follow risk management protocols; and
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s risk management process which helps minimize threats and reduce the risks to an acceptable level.