Job OpportunitiesAugust 12, 2021 2023-11-24 9:32
Mahidol University International College (MUIC) is Thailand’s leading international college within a public university. MUIC’s strengths are based on its liberal arts focus, international and updated curricula, global network of partner universities, modern state-of-the-art facilities, and commitment to research. For the past three decades, MUIC has been offering world-class college education, producing thousands of successful alumni who are now excelling in their respective careers.
We are seeking talented and committed professionals who love teaching and are dedicated to research. MUIC is ambitious and it offers a vibrant and supportive environment for the development of the academic and research potential of its faculty members.
1. One full-time Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor of Management – Management organization behavior and HRM
The successful candidate should possess a good first degree, a doctorate in a relevant discipline from an internationally recognized university, be establishing a research profile with a growing body of internationally excellent publications in HRM and OB/Work Psychology-related journals, as well as a developing international network. You must have experience in securing and leading funding from different sources which deliver impact, and in undertaking effective doctoral research supervision.
The successful candidate will fulfil the following essential requirements:
- A PhD in HRM or any related from an AACSB-accredited program
- Be specialized and experience of in teaching and project supervision at the undergraduate level, Organization Behavior Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational development, Management studies, International Business Management, and other management related courses.
- A record of publications in relevant and reputable academic journals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level of integrity
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, keep abreast of developments in their fields, think strategically, and be a role model to students
The following qualities are desirable:
- Experience of teaching and mentorship at the postgraduate level
- At least 3 years work experience (e.g., consultancy) in private or public sector human resource management or related fields
2. One full-time Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor of The Marketing Program MUIC is responsible for the undergraduate BA major in Marketing, and is dedicated to nurturing graduates with a liberal arts education to meet the challenges of a broad scope of business professions. Applicants should have a doctorate degree in Marketing and a proven record of publication. The appointee is expected to deliver course instruction in major areas of Marketing and to conduct research for publications in leading business and marketing journals. Some university-level teaching experience is preferred. MUIC is steadfast to achieving excellence in both teaching and research. The appointee should demonstrate commitment to teaching and research excellence. Applicants are required to provide information on their research records and evidence of quality teaching. Administrative experience should also be provided.
3. One full-time Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor of Business Economics. The candidate should be specialized in teaching Econometric & Quantitative Analysis, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, and other Business Economics related courses.
4. One full-time Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor of Business Economics. The appointee is expected to deliver course instruction in major areas of Business Economics and to conduct research for publications in leading business and economics journals. Some university-level teaching experience is preferred.
Full-time lecturers at Business Administration Division are expected to contribute for the teaching excellency and research goals of MUIC, as well as to collaboratively participate in the development of the College, the University and the society through the performance of academic services and adm Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV to: email@example.com tasks.
The Communication Design Program at Mahidol University International College is currently seeking a faculty member with teaching and professional experience in graphic design / communication design areas, especially in digital and online communication, responsive design, design technology, and/or related fields.
The Communication Design Program at Mahidol University International College is committed to providing opportunities for world-class design education in Thailand. The curriculum is designed to promote creative thinking, problem solving, and innovation and aims to produce professional designers who have design skills in diverse contexts emphasising the design process, including research, ideation, revision, and criticism. Graduates also embrace the core values of the university, applying their design skills for positive social contributions.
Mahidol University International College is globally recognized as an International Liberal Arts College with a mission to inspire innovation, foster human potential, and create new knowledge through the integration of arts and sciences in an international environment, ultimately resulting in education, research, and services to serve the needs of society and benefit humankind.
- Possesses at least three years of teaching at the undergraduate level and at least five years of professional work experience in graphic design / communication design areas, especially in digital and online communication, responsive design, design technology, and/or related fields.
- Holds at least a Master’s / Master of Fine Arts degree and possibly a Doctoral degree in graphic design / communication design areas and / or related fields of study.
- Committed to providing an international teaching and learning environment for students with great initiative, engaging students in creative thinking and critical dialogue.
- Experienced in creating and delivering progressive design and technology curricula.
- Demonstrates flexibility and professionalism in being a team player and possesses leadership qualities.
- Capable of academically advising students enrolled in the program, as well as providing guidance to seniors who are developing their thesis projects.
- Intends to conduct research and / or produce creative academic work in areas related to research interests and / or teaching.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities in the program, division, and at the college level and serve as an advocate for the program.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV to Asst. Prof. Dale Konstanz
Human Resources Officer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TIME POSITIONS AT MAHIDOL UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
- TEACHING THAI LANGUAGE AND CULTURE (Full-time)
The Humanities and Language Division is inviting applications for a full-time position to teach Thai Language and Culture courses in the Foreign Languages Program at Mahidol University International College, Thailand.
Thai courses include instruction in oral and written Thai for both local and international students.
- TEACHING GERMAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE (Full-time)
The Humanities and Language Division is inviting applications for a full-time position to teach German Language and Culture courses in the Foreign Languages Program at Mahidol University International College, Thailand.
German courses include instruction in oral and written German up to Level B1 (CEFR) for both local and international students.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and deliver lesson plans for instruction as determined by relevant academic policy based on established syllabi and relevant Thai total quality framework (TQF).
- Evaluate student progress and academic achievement consistent with relevant syllabi and TQFs.
- Maintain student records such as grades and attendance.
- Participate in required, planned and incidental program-, division-, college-, and university-level meetings and other activities.
- Produce research and publication output and engage in academic services as required by the College/ University.
- Hold regular office hours for student conferencing.
- Fulfill performance appraisal requirements.
- Fulfill all other contractual and hiring/ employment obligations.
About Mahidol University International College (MUIC)
For an institution of higher learning founded more than three decades ago, Mahidol University International College has come a long way. It is now recognized as the leading international college in a public university in Thailand, noted for its liberal education and diverse and international environment. MUIC’s modest beginnings and its continuing success in meeting challenges serves as an inspiration. For more information about MUIC, please visit its website.
- A PhD in Thai as a Foreign Language, Thai Studies or related field or current enrollment in a relevant PhD program (expected date of graduation determined) (Position 1)
- A PhD in German as a Foreign Language, German Studies or related field or current enrollment in a relevant PhD program (expected date of graduation determined) (Position 2)
- One year or more experience teaching in person and/or online at college or university level
- Strong research and publication record in leading international academic journals/ platforms
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and CV to Mr. Jun Toyama, Program Director of Foreign Languages Program) (General Education) e-mail: email@example.com
- To engage in teaching, research (creative work), and academic service
- To serve as academic advisor to students, advise thesis projects, and support internship opportunities for students
- To develop course materials that align with courses’ aims and objectives, program’s learning outcomes, and university’s graduate attributes
- To work collaboratively with colleagues in the Media and Communication Program and to contribute to the running of the program and division
- To liaise with Program Director about student experiences regarding common issues raised by students or to alert them to concerns about individual students
- A PhD in Media and Communication or related field
- Strong research and publication record in leading international academic journals
Contact Human Resources
To become a member of the MUIC Team Please send a cover letter with your resume, transcript, ID card, research sample, and a recent 2-inch photo to the Human Resources Section at: