Mr. Sergio Esteban Redondo November 10, 2021
- Ph.D. in Linguistics & Education, University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- MA in English Linguistics, University of Granada, Spain
- Postgraduate Teaching Diploma in Foreign Languages, University of Camilo José Cela, Madrid, Spain.
- BA in Translation and Interpreting (English, German, French and Spanish), University of Granada.
- BA in English Studies and Foreign Language Teaching. University of Granada, Spain.
Areas of Research Interest
- Gamified Immersive Scenarios
- Technology-Enhanced Foreign Language Learning
- CAT tools
- Simultaneous Interpreting.
- Pre-Intermediate Spanish 1 (Spanish 4)
- Intermediate Spanish 1 (Spanish 7)
- Spanish Written Skills (Spanish 10)
- Montaner-Villalba, Salvador; Lander, Bruce; Morgana, Valentina; Leier, Vera; Selwood, Jaime; Einum, Even; Redondo, Sergio Esteban. (2020). MC and MALL Unite Research-publishing.net, Paper presented at the EUROCALL 2020 Conference (28th, Online, Aug 20-21, 2020). Available athttps://eric.ed.gov/?id=ED611127
- Esteban Redondo, S., (2017). The use of learning strategies in Thai university students learning Spanish as a foreign language (Ramkhamhaeng Humanities Gazette, Volume 10 p 49-70). Available at http://www.human.ru.ac.th/ebook/human_s/mobile/index.html#p=48