Reduce Your Risk of Coronavirus infection
1. Regularly wash hands with water and soap or use alcohol gel
2. Avoid eating insufficiently cooked meats or meat products
3. Avoid sharing items for personal use such as drinking cups, towels or handkerchiefs
4. Avoid visiting markets selling carcasses or live animals
5. Wear masks and avoid visiting crowded places
6. Seek medical attention immediately If you have symptoms including coughing, sneezing, panting or runny nose within 14 days after departing from China
Source: Department of Disease Control
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?