Assess TeachingMay 15, 2022 2022-06-15 7:19
Mahidol University Professional Standards Framework: MUPSF
- Level 1: Fundamental Teaching (15 qualifications)
- Level 2: Teaching for a specific group (13 qualifications)
- Level 3: Cross-disciplinary teaching (2 qualifications)
- Level 4: Educational policy leader (1 qualification)
- Announcement of Mahidol University, Criteria and Methods for Teaching Quality Assessment Following Mahidol University Professional Standards Framework (MUPSF) 2021 http://intranet.mahidol/op/oraa/mupsf/MUPSF-en.pdf
- For Applicant
- MUPSF Form 01 Application Form for Teaching Quality Assessment following Mahidol University Professional Standards Framework (MUPSF) http://intranet.mahidol/op/oraa/mupsf/MUPSF-Form01-eng.pdf
- MUPSF Form 02 Criteria and Procedures for the Teaching Quality Assessment following Mahidol University Professional Standards Framework (MUPSF) 2021 http://intranet.mahidol/op/oraa/mupsf/MUPSF-Form02-eng.pdf
Related Documents Submission
- Checklist of Reference Form Checklist form for supporting documentation for criteria in MUPSF Form 02 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLyAUbF2RKLSsEhx-1DuUK0wO2Lk7e9D/view
- For working units to be used for the Teaching Quality Assessment
MUPSF Form 03 Report Form for the Teaching Quality Assessment following Mahidol University Professional Standards Framework, and The Results of the Teacher Quality Assessment following Mahidol University Professional Standards Framework (MUPSF) http://intranet.mahidol/op/oraa/mupsf/MUPSF-Form03-Eng.pdf
For more information:
MU-MUPSF Teaching Quality Assessment Steps:
- Applicant requests the teaching quality assessment, and submit the related evidence to be used for evaluation (CheckliTQF3, TQF5, lesson plan, recorded videos of class, info & link of live class session for class observation, etc.)
- The members of the Committee are based on the position of applicant
- The Committee assesses the applicant’s teaching quality by using the criteria for teaching quality assessment following MUPSF.
- The qualified applicant will be certified by the Committee, and the result of the assessment will be then submitted to involved parties of Mahidol University (Mahidol University Executives Board and Mahidol University’s Human Resources Management Committee, respectively), in order to receive an agreement to the certification.
Remark: The instructors who have passed the teaching quality assessment for Mahidol University Professional Standards Framework with the teaching workload in accordance with the guidelines and procedures for applying for academic position may use the results of this assessment as a result for teaching evaluation to apply for academic position. This must be in accordance with Mahidol University Regulations on Academic Position and related announcements issued by Mahidol University.