With deep concern for the overall health and safety of students and personnel due to the widespread outbreak of the coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and to follow the instructions and recommendations of the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation, Mahidol University International College (MUIC) deems it appropriate to take the following additional precautionary measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
- MUIC has set up several hand sanitizer points at both International College and Adithayathorn Buildings;
- MUIC has increased the frequency of surface cleaning and disinfecting of areas around campus. Surfaces to be disinfected include classroom furniture and equipment, door handles, chairs, desks, faucets, washers, toilet handles, elevator buttons and panels, stairs railings, etc.;
- MUIC provides medical experts and personnel at the MUIC First Aid Center in Room 216, 2nd Floor, Zone B, Aditayathorn Building. A nurse is available Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- MUIC has collaborated with nearby hospitals such as Golden Jubilee Hospital, Siriraj Hospital, and Ramathibhodi Hospital. In case of emergency, seek prompt medical treatment;
- MUIC requests all faculty members to provide appropriate and adaptive learning methods and channels to limit any risks associated with the spread of the coronavirus, such as refraining from organizing group activities. For students who cannot attend classes during this period due to coronavirus exposure, their academic evaluation and assessment will not be affected; and
- MUIC requests students and personnel to postpone their travels to China and refrain from attending events and activities where crowds gather.
In case of emergency, you may contact the Student Affairs hotline: 02-700-5000 Extension 1115 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
More information on the development of the coronavirus outbreak is available on the website of the Department of Disease Control at https://ddc.moph.go.th/
This announcement is for your information and cooperation.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?