Select a FAQ Category
Entrance Exam Scores
(English and mathematics* courses are offered.)
(Only mathematics courses are offered)
Entrance English scores are moderate and do not meet MUIC requirements.
Entrance English scores meet MUIC requirements.
Entrance mathematics scores are moderate to high. (Not every student is required to study math. The course offer depends on Entrance Exam scores or selected major)
Entrance mathematics scores do not meet MUIC requirements.
*Mathematics courses may be offered to some students.
MP gives students the opportunity to solidify important math skills necessary to be successful in an international environment. Students benefit from a small class size, individual attention and attending class with a group of students solely focused on math. Too many students across the world are forced to leave universities every year because they fail math courses. MP was designed to not only give students a second chance to enter MUIC, but in addition, to build a fundamental understanding of algebra needed for future math courses and general education. MP helps students realize the importance of proper study skills and preparation in order to achieve their goals.
MP and PC courses begin simultaneously. However, the duration of MP program is 10 weeks (5 weeks per level).
Students DO NOT need to take the Entrance Examination again; PC will automatically transfer their names to MUIC.
No. Due to the under-requirement Mathematics scores, the students cannot take a math course together with other regular courses at MUIC.
The tuition fee is 30,000 Baht (15,000 Baht per course).
Students ARE NOT eligible to be enrolled at MUIC while studying at PC. Yet, PC’s class management of each quarter conforms to MUIC trimesters.
Students are not allowed to repeat the MP course again and the Entrance Exam scores will be cancelled. However, they are eligible to re-apply at the next MUIC entry.
Students can request a postponement registration to maintain their MP status – kindly send an email to email@example.com
|Trimester I (September – December)||End of June|
|Trimester II (January – April)||End of September|
|Trimester III (April – July)||End of January|
- Non-native English speaking applicants must submit official results from the TOEFL iBT, IELTS Academic, or Pearson PTE Academic. MUIC will also consider the results of other major English language tests.
- A student is required to have a TOEFL iBT score of 69 with Writing 22, an IELTS score of 6.0 with Writing 6.0, or equivalent.
- If you are an exchange student, you must enroll a minimum of 12 credits and a maximum of 16 credits per trimester.
- If you are a visiting student (fee paying), you must enroll a minimum of 12 credits and a maximum of 20 credits per trimester.
- The Student Exchange Unit maintains a list of private apartments in the Salaya area where most of our incoming students stay during their studies at MUIC: https://muic.mahidol.ac.th/eng/study-abroad/incoming-students/housing-list/
- If you have difficulty securing housing, please contact the Student Exchange Unit directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
- All exchange and visiting students are recommended to arrive during the airport pick-up services. You can find dates of airport pick-up service here:
If you woul like to use the airport pick-up service, you are required to sign up and provide your flight details on our online registration. The link will be sent to you after you have been accepted to study at MUIC.
- We highly recommend attending orientation as it is an excellent opportunity to ask questions that may arise during your first days at the University.
- All exchange and visiting students must have international insurance while studying at MUIC.
- The insurance that you purchase should show that you are covered for the duration of the time you are studying here at MUIC. The coverage should include emergencies, accidents, and medications as well as general medical coverage for outpatient and inpatient services.
- The student uniform can be purchased upon your arrival on the campus. There are uniform shops just across the road from the campus.
- You can visit the Student Exchange staff in person in Room 2204 or send us an email at email@example.com
- The Student Exchange Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.