- MUIC full-time students
- Have affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Must regularly observe the regulations of the University Code of Conduct and strictly abide by the Announcement of Mahidol University Safety and Precaution Measures Regarding the COVID-19
- A Grant Essay (at least 500 words) about the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on yourself & your family
- A certified copy of student ID card or Thai National ID Card or Passport
- A certified copy of any documents proving that you’ve been affected by COVID-19 (Optional)
- A certified copy of Approved Leave of Absence Request (For Leave of Absence Fee Reduction Grant only)
Application Period: Now – September 20, 2020
Submit the application form here: https://forms.gle/nw3XBA1fVseUgnK26
For more information, please contact Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?