Request & Submission 8-25 February 2021
Qualified Applicants (ID 588XXXX and onwards)
1. Complete at least one trimester of study by the time of making request.
2. Never have been approved for change of major before.
3. Be qualified according to the particular qualification of each Division.
*Students who entered MUIC with non-Math admission and want to change to the major which requires Math will have to meet the admission criteria by passing SAT or ACT Math test.
1. Meet all the specified criteria by the requested major.
2. Request at ‘e-Request’ via the SKY system.
3. Wait for The Registrar Unit’s staff to send you the change of major form or contact Counter A; OAA (3rd floor, Adithayathorn Building) to pick up the ‘change of major request form’ after requesting via the SKY system.
* The email that the staff will send to you is the email that you gave when you applied to MUIC.
4. Acquire all required authorization signatures.
5. Submit the completed form via email by 25 February 2021.
Those students who would like to change a major to Communication design should make a request within 1st week of the change of major request period.
**For more information and any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org