Twenty-eight teams comprising 112 registered participants from different majors including business, management, science, art, engineering, and humanities competed in “Legacy by MCC,” a case competition organized by MUIC Case Club (MCC) from November 5 to 14, 2021.
The winner was Team SINK composed of Ms. Narinya Yingcharoenthana (majoring in International Business), Mr. Karan Kumar (Computer Science), Ms. Sophie Moore (International Business), and Mr. Worawat Phongsawai (Media and Communication). They received 10,000 Baht cash prize.
The 1st Runner-up was Team Raven Consulting made up of Mr. Piyush Saraf (Finance), Ms. Carmelia Yew HongJia (Finance), Mr. Enrico James Soetanto (International Business), and Ms. Kamonnut Sangkaew (International Business). They received 5,000 Baht cash prize.
The 2nd Runner-up was Team Princess Opal which included Ms. Siriwimol Pholcharoen (Finance), Mr. Karun Khanijaur (Finance), Mr. Pitiphat Pitawanik (International Business), and Mr. Tanadit Tandtapongse (Marketing). They received 3,000 Baht cash prize.
“Legacy by MCC” had three rounds. Round 1 was a 3-day case competition. In the Semi-Final Round, 16 teams battled it out in a 24-hour case competition. After that, each of the teams gave their case presentations. Later on, the top 4 teams from each division were selected for the Final Round. Finally, the first-ever winner of “Legacy by MCC” was selected.
The judges of “Legacy by MCC” were:
1. Mr. Ronan Currid, Management Consulting Senior Manager, Accenture
2. Dr. Kanix Bukkavesa, CFA, Finance Professor, MUIC
3. Mr. Saravuth Sachdev, Consulting Analyst, Deloitte
4. Mr. Adithep Pasricha, World Business Strategist, KBank
5. Ms. Kamonchanok Sanganunt, Technology Consulting Manager, Accenture
6. Dr. Treerapot Kongtoranin, Finance Professor, MUIC
7. Mr. Kantaphon Chaokitkha, Intern, AWR Lloyd; MCC’s 5th President
8. Ms. Palak Sharma, Former Research Analyst, AWR Lloyd; MCC’s 4th President
9. Dr. Alessandro Stasi; Chair of MUIC Business Administration Division and Law Professor
10. Mr. Jitrin Mataeng, Technology Consulting Senior Manager, Accenture
11. Mr. Phuriphat Chantavarin, Client Account Leadership Senior, Accenture
“Legacy by MCC” was organized by its committee who are officers of the MUIC Case Club:
1. Mr. Gursimran Singhprasong, President of MCC 2021
2. Mr. Nicholas Tan Hong Xin, Vice President of MCC 2021
3. Ms. Jetiya Kongamornpinyo, General Secretary
4. Mr. Vikrant Kamal Ganwani, Head of Development and Finance
5. Ms. Princess Erica Gallemit, Head of Operations
6. Mr. Sihapanha Moun, Head of Marketing and Public Relations
“Legacy by MCC” was successfully organized as an internal competition in Mahidol University. In the future, it is planned to be open for students from other universities too.
About MUIC Case Club
A college-level consultancy based club which aims to make successful stories through competing and organizing case competitions.
About Accenture Thailand
A leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations.
For more information, please visit
Legacy by MCC socials:
MUIC Case Club’s socials: