The Mahidol University International College’s (MUIC) Model United Nations (MUN)...Read More
Club and Activity Transcript
One of the major responsibilities of the MUIC Student Association is supervising its satellites of student clubs. By participating in extra-curricular activities, students not only cultivate their personal communication, team-building and leadership skills but also contribute to the development of the college and the greater community.
Students who participate in club activities, conferences and competitions have their accomplishments recorded on their transcripts and become an important part of their resumes, particularly since multinational companies and organizations value employees with such experiences.
Requirement for students to participate in extracurricular activities
According to the Announcement of Mahidol University, Requirement for Students to Participate in Mahidol University Students’ Extracurricular Activities, B.E. 2562 (2019). The university recommends the students who enrolled in the 2017 academic year onwards to participate in extracurricular activities provided by the university alongside their study according to the details as follows:
- Students must participate in the activities at least 100 participation hours according to the structure of the activities. The activity participation record will be included in their Activity Transcript.
- Students must be a member of at least one student club. The membership status will be included in their Activity Transcript.
Student who fulfill the requirements will receive the Activity Transcript from the university upon their graduation. Please visit http://sky.muic.mahidol.ac.th to check the activity record or visit https://smartedu.mahidol.ac.th/ to check the number of activity participation hours. Extracurricular activity information and news can be found on the following websites.
- MUIC Official Website: https://muic.mahidol.ac.th/
- MUIC Student Affairs Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MUICSA
MUIC Student Association Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/muicsmo
Request for Official Activity Transcript
Students can request for the MUIC Activity Transcript for free at the MUIC Student Affairs Office. Or fill up and submit an online request form at the link below :
In cases where students have participated in less than 5 activities, they must state their purpose for the transcript. It takes 2-3 working days for request to be processed (Staff will review your request during office hours. The process may take a little bit longer, if you request during weekend, public holiday or late than office hours – Student Affairs office hours is Monday – Friday from 8.00 am – 5.00 pm except weekend and public holiday)
- Applying to graduate school in Thailand and abroad
- Applying for internship programs
- Applying for exchange programs
- Applying for jobs
- Applying for scholarship programs
- Applying for special projects/activities (internal/external)
- Personal information
- Club/organization participation details
- Activity participation details
Participate in MUIC Student Association/Clubs/Department/Office activities.
Participate in external activities (domestic/International).
** Contact Student Affairs Office for more details and record request. **